The CYMPO Multimodal Technical Advisory Committee (M-TAC) is composed of technical and/or managerial staff representatives of the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County. In addition to the five jurisdictions, ADOT Prescott District Office and Transportation Planning Division are voting members of the M-TAC, as is the U.S.D.A. Forest Service. The positions of Chair and Vice-Chair are rotated between Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, City of Prescott and Yavapai County on an annual basis.
The primary responsibility of the M-TAC is to conduct technical reviews and analysis regarding all work activity of the Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP) and the Work Program (WP), and any related issues as specified by CYMPO’s Executive Board, and to advise the Executive Board.
The M-TAC works closely with CYMPO staff to develop the MTIP.
This committee adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and CYMPO By-laws.
MTAC COMMITTEE INFORMATION
Meetings of the Multimodal Technical Advisory Committee are held the first Thursday of each month. As of January 2013, the meeting location will be the Prescott Valley Library Auditorium – 1st Floor, 7401 East Civic Circle, Prescott, Valley, AZ. Click Here for a map to our location.
- Chairman – Norm Davis, Prescott Valley
- Vice-Chairman – Scott Tkach, P.E., City of Prescott
- Member – Richard Straub, Chino Valley
- Member – Yvonne Kimball, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Member – Byron Jaspers, Yavapai County
- Member – Bob LaJeunesse, P. E., ADOT District Assistant District Engineer
- Member – Charla Glendening, AICP, ADOT Regional Office
- Member – Cynthia Moody, United States Forest Service