The CYMPO Ecosystem Connectivity and Mitigation Advisory Committee (EMAC) is composed of seven voting members from ADOT NW District Environmental, AZ Game & Fish, Yavapai County Land Use Planning Staff, Prescott National Forest, and three private citizens who must reside within the CYMPO planning boundary. The mission of the EMAC is to study and advocate for the preservation of interconnected eco-systems in the CYMPO Region that will integrate land use and mitigation for natural resource protection, and wildlife habitats into the regional transportation planning and design program. The EMAC reports to the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) on a monthly basis and provides regular reports quarterly, bi-annual or as needed to the Executive Board.
This board adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and the CYMPO By-Laws.
EMAC Meeting Information
Meetings are held the 4th Monday of the month at the Yavapai County Development Services Training Room, located at 1120 Commerce Drive in Prescott (unless otherwise specified).
Special Note: Until further notice, all meetings are being held remotely. The public is invited to watch meetings during a live stream via YouTube, or may view the recorded meeting after the event. Live stream and recorded meetings are available on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0DJsFnDysG1hbdUv5V-IA
- 2020 Meeting Schedule
- 2021 Meeting Schedule
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Action Taken (Special Meeting October 26, 2020)
November 16th regular meeting– CANCELLED
- Next scheduled EMAC meeting, January 25. 2021
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
A majority/quorum of the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Ecosystem Connectivity Mitigation Advisory Committee (EMAC) may/will be in attendance at the following:
- Chair – Tammy DeWitt, Yavapai County Development Services
- Vice-Chair – Elizabeth Johnson, Arizona Game & Fish
- Member – Chuck Budinger, ADOT NW District Environmental
- Member – Francisco Anaya, Prescott National Forest – U.S. Forest Service
- Member – Deb Pastor, Private Citizen
- Member – J.D. Greenberg, Private Citizen
- Member – Ron James, Private Citizen