The CYMPO Ecosystem Connectivity and Mitigation Advisory Committee (EMAC) is composed of seven voting members from ADOT NW District Environmental, AZ Game & Fish, Yavapai County Land Use Planning Staff, Prescott National Forest, and three private citizens who must reside within the CYMPO planning boundary. The mission of the EMAC is to study and advocate for the preservation of interconnected eco-systems in the CYMPO Region that will integrate land use and mitigation for natural resource protection, and wildlife habitats into the regional transportation planning and design program. The EMAC reports to the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) on a monthly basis and provides regular reports quarterly, bi-annual or as needed to the Executive Board.
This board adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and the CYMPO By-Laws.
EMAC Meeting Information
- The first meeting for this committee is scheduled for Monday March 19, 2018 at 10:00 AM at the CYMPO office located at 1971 Commerce Center, Suite E, Prescott, AZ 86301
- 2018 Meeting Schedule
- Meeting Action Taken
- Next Meeting Agenda, April 23, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Yavapai County Training Room located at 1120 Commerce Drive, Prescott, AZ 86305
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Chair – Kendra Bull, Prescott National Forest – U. S. Forest Service
- Vice-Chair – Tammy DeWitt, Yavapai County Development Services
- Member – Chuck Budinger, ADOT NW District Environmental
- Member – Elizabeth Johnson, Arizona Game & Fish
- Member – Debra Pastor, Private Citizen
- Member – J.D. Greenberg, Private Citizen
- Member – Ron James, Private Citizen