The CYMPO Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is composed of technical and/or managerial staff representatives of the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County. In addition to the five jurisdictions, ADOT Prescott District Office and Transportation Planning Division are voting members of the TAC. The positions of Chair and Vice-Chair are rotated between Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County on an annual basis.
The primary responsibility of the TAC is to conduct technical reviews and analysis regarding all work activity of the Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP) and the Work Program (WP), and any related issues as specified by CYMPO’s Executive Board, and to advise the Executive Board.
This committee adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and CYMPO By-laws.
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION
*Please note the new meeting start time is 9:00AM beginning August 5, 2021.
Meetings of the Technical Advisory Committee are held the first Thursday of each month at 9:00AM. The meeting location is at the Yavapai County Public Works Conference Room B located at 1100 Commerce Drive, Prescott, AZ. Click Here for a map to our location.
Special Note – For the remainder of the 2021 schedule, meetings will be available to attend via Zoom Webinar, or by viewing the meetings via YouTube: CYMPO YouTube Page
- 2021 Meeting Schedule *Revised 7/8/2021
- Past Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Action Taken, October 20, 2021 Special Meeting
- Technical Advisory Committee Meeting, October 7, 2021– This meeting has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 20th at 3:00pm, Agenda
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
A majority/quorum of the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) may/will be in attendance at the following:
October 20, 2021: CYMPO TAC Special Meeting to be held Tuesday at 3:00pm via Zoom Webinar. Attendees may join the meeting by accessing the following link: October 20th TAC Meeting
CYMPO endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons in need of foreign language assistance or with disabilities. Please submit submit requests through the Contact Us form 72 hours prior to the meeting to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting.
- Chair – Frank Marbury, Chino Valley
- Vice-Chair – Norm Davis, Prescott Valley
- Member – John Hughes, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Member – Ian Mattingly, City of Prescott
- Member – Dan Cherry, Yavapai County
- Member – John Litteer, P. E., ADOT Northwest District
- Member – Myrna Bondoc, ADOT Regional Office
- Member – Vacant, Prescott National Forest – U. S. Forest Service