The CYMPO Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is composed of technical and/or managerial staff representatives of the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County. In addition to the five jurisdictions, ADOT Prescott District Office and Transportation Planning Division are voting members of the TAC. The positions of Chair and Vice-Chair are rotated between Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County on an annual basis.
The primary responsibility of the TAC is to conduct technical reviews and analysis regarding all work activity of the Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP) and the Work Program (WP), and any related issues as specified by CYMPO’s Executive Board, and to advise the Executive Board.
This committee adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and CYMPO By-laws.
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION
Meetings of the Technical Advisory Committee are held the first Thursday of each month at 1:00PM.
Special Note – TAC Meetings will be held in hybrid format. Members of the public may join the meetings in live time as an “attendee” through Zoom Webinar, or in-person at the Yavapai County Public Works Conference Room B, located at 1100 Commerce Drive in Prescott, Arizona (please confirm meeting location on the posted agenda.) Please note that meetings will no longer be streamed in live time to the CYMPO YouTube Page, but will be uploaded for later viewing.
- 2022 Meeting Schedule (*note modified meeting location for September 1st TAC Meeting)
- Past Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Action Taken, September 1, 2022 Regular Meeting
October 6, 2022 Technical Advisory Committee Meeting,This meeting has been cancelled
- November 3, 2022 Technical Advisory Committee Meeting, (agenda to come)
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
A majority/quorum of the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) may/will be in attendance at the following:
CYMPO endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons in need of foreign language assistance or with disabilities. Please submit submit requests through the Contact Us form 72 hours prior to the meeting to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting.
- Chair – Norm Davis, Prescott Valley
- Vice-Chair – Ian Mattingly, City of Prescott
- Member – John Hughes, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Member – Dan Cherry, Yavapai County
- Member – Frank Marbury, Chino Valley
- Member – Andrew Roth, P. E., ADOT Northwest District
- Member – Myrna Bondoc, ADOT Regional Office
- Member – Vacant, Prescott National Forest – U. S. Forest Service