The CYMPO Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is composed of technical and/or managerial staff representatives of the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County. In addition to the five jurisdictions, ADOT Prescott District Office and Transportation Planning Division are voting members of the TAC. The positions of Chair and Vice-Chair are rotated between Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County on an annual basis.
The primary responsibility of the TAC is to conduct technical reviews and analysis regarding all work activity of the Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP) and the Work Program (WP), and any related issues as specified by CYMPO’s Executive Board, and to advise the Executive Board.
This committee adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and CYMPO By-laws.
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION
Meetings of the Technical Advisory Committee are held the first Thursday of each month at 8AM. The meeting location is at the Prescott Valley Library Crystal Room- 3rd Floor, 7401 East Skoog Blvd., Prescott, Valley, AZ. Click Here for a map to our location.
Special Note: All meetings are being held remotely and online until further notice. The public is welcome to watch the meetings during a live stream, as well as viewing the recorded meeting after the event. Live stream and recorded meetings will be available on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0DJsFnDysG1hbdUv5V-IA.
- 2020 Meeting Schedule
- Meeting Action Taken, July 2, 2020
- July 2, 2020, TAC Special Meeting, Agenda Packet
- Past Meeting Minutes
- Chair – Dan Cherry, Yavapai County
- Vice-Chair – Frank Marbury, Chino Valley
- Member – Ed Hanks, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Member – Norm Davis, Prescott Valley
- Member – Ian Mattingly, City of Prescott
- Member – Andy Roth, P. E., ADOT Northwest District
- Member – John Wennes, ADOT Regional Office
- Member – Vacant, Prescott National Forest – U. S. Forest Service