The CYMPO Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is composed of technical and/or managerial staff representatives of the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County. In addition to the five jurisdictions, ADOT Prescott District Office and Transportation Planning Division are voting members of the TAC. The positions of Chair and Vice-Chair are rotated between Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, the City of Prescott and Yavapai County on an annual basis.
The primary responsibility of the TAC is to conduct technical reviews and analysis regarding all work activity of the Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP) and the Work Program (WP), and any related issues as specified by CYMPO’s Executive Board, and to advise the Executive Board.
This committee adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and CYMPO By-laws.
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION
Meetings of the Technical Advisory Committee are held the first Thursday of each month at 8AM. The meeting location is at the Prescott Valley Library Auditorium – 1st Floor, 7401 East Civic Circle, Prescott, Valley, AZ. Click Here for a map to our location.
- 2019 Meeting Schedule
- Meeting Action Taken, March 18, 2019 – TAC Special Meeting
- Special Meeting Agenda, March 18, 2019
- Past Meeting Minutes
- Chair – Ian Mattingly, City of Prescott
- Vice-Chair – Dan Cherry, Yavapai County
- Member – Frank Marbury, Chino Valley
- Member – Ed Hanks, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Member – Andy Roth, P. E., ADOT Northwest District
- Member – John Wennes, ADOT Regional Office
- Member – Kendra Bull, Prescott National Forest – U. S. Forest Service
- Member – Norm Davis, Prescott Valley
UPCOMING BOARD MEETINGS:
No Events were found.