The CYMPO Executive Board consists of six elected or appointed officials from the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt and Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott, Yavapai County and one member from ADOT State Transportation Board (appointed by the Governor of the State of Arizona). It is the function of the Executive Board to act as a policy body coordinating transportation planning and related implementation activities within the metropolitan area. The Board must approve all agreements. On an annual basis, the positions of Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretary-Treasurer are rotated between Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, City of Prescott, and Yavapai County. This board adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and the CYMPO By-Laws.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING INFORMATION
Executive Board meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month in the Supervisors Boardroom at the Yavapai County Administration Building, 1015 Fair Street, Prescott, AZ. Click Here for a map to our location.
Special Note: Until further notice, all meetings are being held remotely. The public is invited to watch meetings during a live stream via YouTube, or may view the recorded meeting after the event. Live stream and recorded meetings are available on our YouTube channel: Board Meetings – YouTube
- 2021 Meeting Schedule
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Action Taken, June 16, 2021
July 21, 2021 Executive Board Meeting– CANCELLED
- August 18, 2021 Executive Board Meeting, (Agenda to come)
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
A majority/quorum of the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Executive Board may/will be in attendance at the following:
CYMPO endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons in need of foreign language assistance or with disabilities. Please submit submit requests through the Contact Us form 72 hours prior to the meeting to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting.
- Chair – Kell Palguta, Mayor, Town of Prescott Valley
- Vice-Chair – Craig L. Brown, Yavapai County District 4 Supervisor, Yavapai County
- Secretary/Treasurer – Phil Goode, Councilmember, City of Prescott
- Member – VACANT, Town Council, Town of Chino Valley
- Member – John Hughes, Mayor, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Member – Alvin Stump – ADOT Northwest District Engineer – Arizona Department of Transportation