The CYMPO Executive Board consists of six elected or appointed officials from the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt and Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott, Yavapai County and one member from ADOT State Transportation Board (appointed by the Governor of the State of Arizona). It is the function of the Executive Board to act as a policy body coordinating transportation planning and related implementation activities within the metropolitan area. The Board must approve all agreements. On an annual basis, the positions of Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretary-Treasurer are rotated between Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, City of Prescott, and Yavapai County.
This board adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and the CYMPO By-Laws.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING INFORMATION
Executive Board meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month in the Supervisors Boardroom at the Yavapai County Administration Building, 1015 Fair Street, Prescott, AZ. Click Here for a map to our location. ALL meetings will begin at 4:00 PM.
- 2017 Meeting Schedule
- Meeting Action Taken (Updated for May 17, 2017 Regular Meeting)
- Next Meeting Agenda, May 17, 2017 Agenda
- Previous Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Chair – Craig Brown, Yavapai County District 4 Supervisor, Yavapai County
- Vice-Chair – Mary Mallory, Town of Prescott Valley
- Secretary/Treasurer – Billie Orr, City of Prescott
- Member – Mike Best, Town of Chino Valley
- Member – Terry Nolan, Mayor, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Member – Alvin Stump – ADOT Northwest District Engineer – Arizona Department of Transportation