The CYMPO Executive Board consists of six elected or appointed officials from the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt and Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott, Yavapai County and one member from ADOT State Transportation Board (appointed by the Governor of the State of Arizona). It is the function of the Executive Board to act as a policy body coordinating transportation planning and related implementation activities within the metropolitan area. The Board must approve all agreements. On an annual basis, the positions of Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretary-Treasurer are rotated between Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, City of Prescott, and Yavapai County. This board adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and the CYMPO By-Laws.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING INFORMATION
- 2023 Meeting Schedule
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Action Taken, September 20, 2023
- October 2, 2023, Executive Board Study Session (Agenda)
October 18, 2023 Executive Board Meeting –This meeting has been cancelled
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
A majority/quorum of the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Executive Board may/will be in attendance at the following:
October 2, 2023: CYMPO Executive Board Study Session to be held at 3:00pm in hybrid format. The in-person option will be held in the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors Hearing Room located at 1015 Fair Street in Prescott, and the virtual option will be held via Zoom Webinar.
CYMPO endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons in need of foreign language assistance or with disabilities. Please submit submit requests through the Contact Us form 72 hours prior to the meeting to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting.
- Chair – Craig L. Brown, Yavapai County District 4 Supervisor, Yavapai County
- Vice-Chair – John Hughes, Mayor, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Secretary/Treasurer – Phil Goode, Mayor, City of Prescott
- Member – Tom Armstrong, Town Council, Town of Chino Valley
- Member -Kell Palguta, Mayor, Town of Prescott Valley
- Member – Gary Knight – ADOT District 6 Representative – Arizona State Transportation Board