The CYMPO Executive Board consists of six elected or appointed officials from the Towns of Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt and Prescott Valley, the City of Prescott, Yavapai County and one member from ADOT State Transportation Board (appointed by the Governor of the State of Arizona). It is the function of the Executive Board to act as a policy body coordinating transportation planning and related implementation activities within the metropolitan area. The Board must approve all agreements. On an annual basis, the positions of Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretary-Treasurer are rotated between Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Prescott Valley, City of Prescott, and Yavapai County. This board adheres to and abides by the Arizona Open Meeting Law and the CYMPO By-Laws.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING INFORMATION
Special Note – Executive Board meetings will be held in hybrid format. Members of the public may join the meetings in live time as an “attendee” through Microsoft Teams, or in-person at the location indicated on the posted agenda. Please note that meetings will no longer be streamed in live time to the CYMPO YouTube Page, but will be uploaded for later viewing.
- 2023 Meeting Schedule
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Action Taken, January 18, 2023
- February 15, 2023 Executive Board Meeting (Agenda to come)
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
A majority/quorum of the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Executive Board may/will be in attendance at the following:
CYMPO endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons in need of foreign language assistance or with disabilities. Please submit submit requests through the Contact Us form 72 hours prior to the meeting to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in this meeting.
- Chair – Craig L. Brown, Yavapai County District 4 Supervisor, Yavapai County
- Vice-Chair – John Hughes, Mayor, Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Secretary/Treasurer – Phil Goode, Mayor, City of Prescott
- Member – Tom Armstrong, Town Council, Town of Chino Valley
- Member -Kell Palguta, Mayor, Town of Prescott Valley
- Member – Gary Knight – ADOT District 6 Representative – Arizona State Transportation Board