What type of planning does CYMPO do?
Transportation we predominately utilize federal funding, which is constrained for transportation planning purposes only. It cannot overlap into other areas such as water or work force housing.
What is funding based on?
Funding is based on population and allocated to the region; the Arizona Department of Transportation administrates these Federal funds.
When are the meetings?
- Executive Board Meeting: Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 4:00 PM at the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors’ Room, 1015 Fair St., Prescott, AZ.
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC): Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held on the 1st Thursday of the month at 8:00 AM in the Prescott Valley Library Crystal Room, 7401 East Skoog Blvd. – Third Floor, Prescott Valley, AZ.
- Ecosystem Connectivity Mitigation Advisory Committee (EMAC): Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held on the 4th Monday of the month at 10:00 AM in the Yavapai County Development Services Training Room, 1120 Commerce Drive, Prescott, AZ.
Where are the meeting minutes?
To access all Executive Board meeting minutes, click here.
Who are the member agencies?
- Yavapai County
- Town of Prescott Valley
- City of Prescott
- Town of Chino Valley
- ADOT State Transportation Board
- Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Yavapai Prescott Indian Tribe
- Prescott National Forest
What do all of these letters and acronyms mean?
Interested in what a specific acronym means? Click here for a list of some of the most common acronyms as used by CYMPO and other local, County, and State transportation departments.