1. What type of planning does CYMPO do?
4. Where are the meeting minutes?
5. Who are the member agencies?
6. What do all of these letters and acronyms mean?
What type of planning does CYMPO do?
Transportation we predominately utilize federal funding, which is constrained for transportation planning purposes only. It cannot overlap into other areas such as water or work force housing.
What is funding based on?
Funding is based on population and allocated to the region; the Arizona Department of Transportation administrates these Federal funds.
When are the meetings?
- Executive Board Meeting: Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 3:00 PM. Meeting locations vary. Please reference the annual schedule found on the CYMPO Executive Board page.
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC): Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held on the 1st Thursday of the month at 1:00 PM in the Yavapai County Public Works Conference Room B, located at 1100 Commerce Drive in Prescott.
- Ecosystem Connectivity Mitigation Advisory Committee (EMAC): Unless otherwise noted, meetings are to be held quarterly on the 4th Monday of the month at 10:00 AM in the Yavapai County Development Services Training Room, 1120 Commerce Drive, Prescott, AZ.
Where are the meeting minutes?
To access all Executive Board meeting minutes, click here.
To access all Technical Advisory Committee meeting minutes, click here.
To access all Ecosystem Connectivity Mitigation Advisory Committee meeting minutes, click here.
Who are the member agencies?
- Yavapai County
- Town of Prescott Valley
- City of Prescott
- Town of Chino Valley
- ADOT State Transportation Board
- Town of Dewey-Humboldt
- Yavapai Prescott Indian Tribe
- Prescott National Forest
What do all of these letters and acronyms mean?
Interested in what a specific acronym means? Click here for a list of some of the most common acronyms as used by CYMPO and other local, County, and State transportation departments.