TRANSIT STUDY DOCUMENTS:
- Central Yavapai Phased Transit Plan
- Transit Implementation Plan Update 2019
- Transit Implementation Plan 2009
- Transit Needs
YAVAPAI COUNTY REGIONAL MOBILITY MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION PLAN
COORDINATED PUBLIC TRANSIT – HUMAN SERVICES TRANSPORTATION PLAN
Click here to download and view the final YCRMMIP document (11.5MB PDF). If you would like to download smaller files, you may choose specific portions of this document to the right. Please feel free to submit your comment.
If you want to download documents of a smaller file size, or a specific portion of the entire document, you may do so here….
- Appendex A – Regional Profile
- Appendex B – Economic Benefits of Transit
- Appendex C – Sample Bylaws and Membership Agreements
- Appendex D – Projects Included in the YCMMIP
- Appendex E – Meeting Notes
- Appendex F – Web Information Framework
- Appendex G – Yavapai County HIA[/box][/column][/row]
Coordinated Public Transit – Human Services Transportation Plan
This is the Coordinated Public Transit – Human Service Transportation Plan for the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization (CYMPO), documenting efforts to coordinate human services transportation in the region. The plan is required of human services transportation providers wishing to apply for Federal Transit Administration Funding through ADOT. The current Federal transportation legislation – titled Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) continues the coordination requirements. At the same time, MAP-21 consolidated several programs so now only projects under one program, the Section 5310 program for Elderly Individuals and Persons with Disabilities, are required to be included in the Coordination Plan. This Section 5310 program has been expanded to include what was formerly known as the New Freedom Section 5317 program. Please Click Here to view the 2014 Updated Coordinated Public Transit – Human Services Transportation Plan.
OTHER DOCUMENTS AND STUDIES
- Regional Strategic Transportation Safety Plan 2018
- 2017 Regional Mobility Management Implementation Plan (Coordinated Public Transit – Human Services Transportation Plan)
- 2016 Town of Prescott Valley Transit Evaluation
- Transit Needs 2007