Central Yavapai Local Coordinating Council:
The Central Yavapai Local Coordinating Council (LCC) has evolved from a group of five stakeholders that CYMPO sent to a Mobility Planning Services Institute sponsored by the National Easter Seals Project ACTION Program in April 2008. Participation in the LCC is extended to all organization and providers who provide transit services or advocate for people with special transportation needs.
CENTRAL YAVAPAI MOBILITY COORDINATING COMMITTEE
- Adult Care Services
- Northern Arizona University Senior Companion Program
- People Who Care
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Chino Valley Senior Center
- Classy Taxi
- Coalition for Compassion and Justice
- Good Samaritan Homes
- Hozhoni Foundation
- Intermountain Centers for Human Development
- Meals on Wheels for Black Canyon, Mayer, Prescott, and Prescott Valley
- Kokopelli Taxi
- Northern Arizona Council of Governments
- US Vets
CENTRAL YAVAPAI LOCAL COORDINATING COUNCIL MEETING INFORMATION:
Local Coordinating Council Meetings are typically scheduled quarterly at the ADOT Prescott District Office, 1109 East Commerce Drive, Prescott, AZ. Click Here for a map to meeting locations.
No Events were found.