CENTRAL YAVAPAI LOCAL COORDINATION COMMITTEE:
Participation in the Central Yavapai Local Coordination Committee (LCC) is extended to all organization and providers who provide transit services or advocate for people with special transportation needs.
Please refer to the Yavapai County Regional Mobility Management Implementation Plan located in the Studies and Reports page for more information.
- New Horizons Disability Empowerment Center
- Adult Care Services
- Northern Arizona University Senior Companion Program
- People Who Care
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
CENTRAL YAVAPAI LOCAL COORDINATION COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION:
Local Coordination Committee Meetings are typically scheduled on the 4th Tuesday of the month from 1 – 3 pm in the Yavapai County Training Room located at 1120 East Commerce Drive, Prescott (unless otherwise specified).
UPCOMING MEETING DATES:
- April 24, 2018
- May 22, 2018
- June 26, 2018
- July 24, 2018
- August 28, 2018
- September 25, 2018
- October 22, 2018 (Monday meeting due to CYMPO conflict)
- November 26, 2018 (Monday meeting due to Thanksgiving holiday)
No Events were found.