CENTRAL YAVAPAI LOCAL COORDINATION COMMITTEE:
Participation in the Central Yavapai Local Coordination Committee (LCC) is extended to all organization and providers who provide transit services or advocate for people with special transportation needs.
Please refer to the Yavapai County Regional Mobility Management Implementation Plan located in the Studies and Reports page for more information.
- New Horizons Disability Empowerment Center
- Northern Arizona University Senior Companion Program
- People Who Care
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
CENTRAL YAVAPAI LOCAL COORDINATION COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION:
Local Coordination Committee Meetings are typically scheduled on the 4th Tuesday of the month from 1 – 3 pm in the Yavapai County Training Room located at 1120 East Commerce Drive, Prescott (unless otherwise specified).
UPCOMING MEETING DATES:
- January 22, 2019
- February 26, 2019 (ADOT Northwest District Office)
- March 26, 2019 (ADOT Northwest District Office)
- April 23, 2019 (ADOT Northwest District Office)
- May 28, 2019
- June 25, 2019
- July 23, 2019
- August 27, 2019
- September 24, 2019
- October 22, 2019
- November 26, 2019
No Events were found.